It’s amazing that a brand new year has arrived! So much has come to pass and looking back, I’m pleased with what I’ve accomplished!
I thought I’d share my goals for 2022 and at the end of this post, I have exciting news for you writers!
2022 Writing Goals:
- Publish my novel. This is probably my biggest goal! By the end of August, I’m hoping to be a published author!!
- Outline the first book of my fantasy trilogy. I’ll probably get this done between March and May while I let my futuristic novel sit before I edit it.
- Blog more! I have a plan to publish more blog posts here and write for other websites!
- Write short stories. I’d like to start submitting short stories to different sites and I’ll for sure post some here!
2022 Life Goals:
- Read my Bible more diligently. I need to strengthen my spiritual life.
- Work harder at school…I just need to buckle down and get my more schoolwork done.
- Get a job. Does that mean I have to make phone calls?! *hides*
- Read more. My to-be-read list is ridiculously long.
Welp, that seems like plenty to keep me busy till 2023. What are some of your 2022 goals?
And now for some news for the writers among my subscribers…
CRAZY WRITING WEEK STARTS IN TWO DAYS!
If you don’t know what Crazy Writing Week is, it’s a competition that is running from January 4 – 10 (you can log in on the 3rd) in which two teams compete by writing. The team who has collectively written the most words by the end of the week wins!
If you’re interested, please check it out here: CLICK ME.
Have an amazing new year and please subscribe if you haven’t! (I’m trying to hit 100 subscribers)