I’m here to revive my dying blog with a tag! Yeah…I hope you all don’t mind a tag.
I rather like tags. I feel they give you a fresh look at what our fellow bloggers like and are interested in…so I present to you my second Liebster tag. This tag is coming all the way from A.N. Parker’s blog: Tales of the Spiral.
So thank you Miss. Parker for the tag and everyone go look at her blog! Now to begin:
1. THANK THE BLOG THAT NOMINATED YOU FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD.
2. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THEY GIVE YOU.
3. GIVE 11 FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF.
4. NOMINATE 11 OTHER BLOGGERS FOR THE AWARD, AND GIVE THEM 11 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER.
The 11 Questions:
01. What would you consider your passion or gift is?
I consider acting/drama to be both a gift and a passion of mine.
02. What is your favorite instrument (to play, or to hear)?
The cello. I can’t play it but it’s a beautiful instrument.
03. Movies or TV shows?
Movies win every time. Especially movies in the theatre.
04. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Night owl. I love staying up late.
05. What is your favorite school subject?
Probably history/social studies.
06. One of your own characters (from writing, drawing or just pure imagination) happens before your doorstep. He/she knocks on the door. You begin to open it as you see him/her. Who is that character, and what is he/she doing there?
I was going to say Erin Shadows, but she wouldn’t visit me so I’m going to say Jackson Maloch from my book. He’s there because (1 maybe I like him so much I wished him into physical existence or, (2 he’s simply one of those kind hearts that would visit you.
07. You have the choice to either bring in a character from your favorite game, book or movie into this world, or put yourself into the world of your favorite game, book or movie. You can’t take anyone with you, though. What would you choose?
I would choose to (surprise, surprise) enter the Star Wars universe.
08. Say you have the ability of a Silvertongue from the movie Inkheart – whatever you read out loud comes to pass in the real world. Which book would you choose, and what would you read out?
The Wingfeather Saga: North! Or Be Eaten, when Kalmer turns into a wolf.
09. What is your favorite quote from a book, movie or game?
You have to make me choose?! I practically talk in movie quotes (No one ever catches them). I don’t know if I can answer that one…
10. Say you had to learn one method of self-defense, and that one method only. You couldn’t use anything else if you were in a hostile situation. What method of self-defense would you choose to learn, use and trust?
Well…I’d sure like to learn the art of sword fighting.
11. Give the most random use for an empty box of tissue.
Like, the most random use ever or like just a random use? How about using tissues boxes as shoes.
Give 11 Facts About Yourself.
- I love movies.
- I like to study personality types.
- Jerry Jenkins and Andrew Peterson are my favourite authors.
- I own a bow and arrows.
- I made a custom Rey outfit complete with a Rey staff.
- I’ve never watched an official Marvel movie.
- The sound my alarm clock makes drives me mad.
- I’m a Pixar fan.
- My favourite color is turquoise.
- I’m an expert on baseball but haven’t a clue on how softball works.
- I love collecting notebooks.
And there you have it. I’m not going to nominate 11 other bloggers because I don’t know that many, but if you want to tag yourself, here’s some questions:
- Take an OC (original character) and put him/her in a chocolate factory. What would they do?
- Highlighters or crayons?
- Art or writing?
- You can travel anywhere in the world. Where would you go?
- Would you rather go to Canada or Brazil?
- Favourite word?
- You’re given one million dollars. What do you do with it?
- Would you rather permanently live in the future or at least 300 years in the past?
- Favourite song of all time?
- What is the best book you ever read?
- Worst movie you ever saw.
I’m done. See you next week!